- How do you share data on Vodacom App?
- How can I transfer MB?
- How does MTN share data work?
- Can data be transferred from one SIM to another?
- How can I transfer MB from Globe?
- Can I gift data to anyone?
- What happens if you take out your SIM card and put it in another phone?
- How do I transfer MTN data to someone else?
- Is it possible to transfer data on Vodacom?
- How do I transfer MB from one phone to another?
How do you share data on Vodacom App?
How to share dataLog in to My Vodacom.
First, log in to your My Vodacom account.Choose a recipient.
Select the Vodacom friend or family member you would like to share data with.Select data amount.
choose the amount of data you would like to share, you wil be charged R25/month for each person you share with..
How can I transfer MB?
On your phone dial: *229*recipient*Amount Of MB then followed by # e.g *229*08083253341*50# OR *229*recipient*Amount Of MB*pin# eg. *229*08083253341*50*pin#. Default Security Pin is=0000 After doing this, the total MB you specified will be transferred to the number you entered.
How does MTN share data work?
MTN Data Share is available to Prepaid, TopUp, Postpaid and My MTNChoice customers. To activate this service, PAYG customers can simply purchase a data bundle via USSD at *141*2*163# and then activate data share by dialling *141*5#.
Can data be transferred from one SIM to another?
Now you can share all your prepaid number internet data balance from one number to another in a simple manner with the help of ussd codes. … With this, you can transfer your Internet data balance to another number.
How can I transfer MB from Globe?
To access Globe/TM USSD code feature Share-A-Load/Promo/MB, just dial *143#, navigate My Account > Share-A-Load/Promo/MB > choose your desired share-a-load service: 1. Share Load w/o PIN > Enter amount 1-150 > Enter 10-digit number of recipient Ex. 917xxxxxxx > Send.
Can I gift data to anyone?
Data gifting lets you move data around your devices when someone’s low. Just choose the person who needs data, choose who’s got spare data to gift and that’s it. They’re back online, without you spending an extra penny.
What happens if you take out your SIM card and put it in another phone?
You can take the SIM card out, put it into another phone, and if someone calls your number, the new phone will ring. … If the SIM card and phone serial number don’t match, the phone simply won’t work. The SIM card won’t work in other phones, and the phone won’t work with other SIM cards.
How do I transfer MTN data to someone else?
Data GiftingHow to Gift MTN Data.Transfer Data: You can now transfer from your existing Data Balance with your friends and family: Simply dial *131*Phone number* Data amount# or, text Transfer
Is it possible to transfer data on Vodacom?
1. Bundle Transfer allows Vodacom customers to send SMS, MMS and Data Bundles to other Vodacom customers. … The airtime amount a customer may transfer for Bundle Transfer is limited to the SMS, MMS and Data bundles on offer via the MyPhone Service from time to time, and is not restricted to a minimum airtime amount.
How do I transfer MB from one phone to another?
Dial *141*712*11*receiver’s number #.